Thursday, August 4, 2011

Polite Notice: Muthurwa residents are taking their case to court. Watch!

I have finally figured out how to embed Soundslides in Blogger via YouTube! You can now watch and hear the story of  the residents of downtown Nairobi's Muthurwa Estate. I am waiting for updates from my sources about how the initial court hearings went. Note: I did not name most sources to protect their privacy.


This slideshow is far from perfect. No real sound-up. You also might get a bit dizzy! See, I was toying with movement in slides. For some reason, the captions don't show up. In any case, I wanted to get the story out. I'm sure I have broken every cardinal rule of Carleton University's Soundslides production standards except for making sure all photos are horizontal. I will keep tinkering until I get it as close to perfect as I can.